“These awards are a gift that keeps giving – providing inspiration, evidence sharing and publicity for midwifery throughout the year,” Professor Cathy Warwick CBE, chief executive, RCM.
Winning an RCM Award is a morale boost like no other, one of the highest accolades in the profession you can receive. We are looking for the very best in maternity care across the UK.
Win the recognition you deserve and be rewarded for your outstanding contribution to the profession.
- Inspire your peers across the UK – showcasing your practice innovations, ground-breaking initiatives and team excellence
- Win the recognition you deserve and be rewarded for your outstanding contribution to the profession
- Be celebrated in local and national media and, of course Midwives magazine
- Raise the profile of your team and unit
- Be recognised as a rising star and enhance your career
- Have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences in a presentation at RCM Annual Conference
- Plus! It’s easy – and FREE – to enter!
Have you applied research evidence to improve care and service delivery? Is your team dynamic and exploring new ways of working inter-professionally? Do you advance midwifery education or work towards building a stronger RCM?
If you answered yes to any of the above we want to hear from you. This is your chance to inspire others and earn the recognition you and your team deserve, seize it with both hands!
2016 key stats:
- 98% of awards attendees/entrants rate the overall awards experience as good/excellent
- 90% of awards attendees/entrants would recommend attending the awards event to others
- 93% of awards attendees/entrants would recommend entering the awards to others
Who should enter?
The RCM Annual Midwifery Awards are a true reflection of excellence in midwifery teams across the UK, celebrating excellence across the profession. The awards are open to all midwifery teams from across the UK. With 12 awards there is something for everyone.
The deadline for entries has now passed. Click here to view this year’s categories.